Home remedies for acne
When acne, blackheads and those terrible pimples attack the face populating it with ugly rosettes. But do not worry about spending large amounts of money with treatment creams that in the end achieve the same results as homemade medicines that you can prepare yourself at home.
Those expensive creams and exfoliants are made of natural products but with some chemicals included.
You can prepare your own home remedies for acne, to combat pimples and / or pimples by spending a minimum of money with equally natural products and without the need to apply chemicals.
These skin problems attack both young people of adolescence and adult men and women when there is a poor diet, in the menstrual period of women, in cases of stress or more serious problems related to PH and blood.
Health captor presents today a series of home remedies for acne that you can occasionally apply to your face whether or not you have this problem, because they serve to maintain a healthy, beautiful and smooth skin.
10 Home remedies for acne
To start our list of home remedies for acne we will talk about a vital element that you should keep in mind when it comes to clean your face.
1. Avoid washing the face with soap, these often irritate and worsen acne. Instead, use warm salt water to wash your face when you wake up and before sleep because it helps eliminate fat.
2. Baking soda is the first useful ingredient for the complexion. Mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, the juice of a lemon, and a little honey. Apply the mixture on the face and let it act for about 5 minutes.
3. Prepare a mask of papaya or papaya; This food eliminates dead cells and excess lipids. To prepare the mixture crush the pulp of the milky until it looks like a dough and can apply it to the skin, let it act for 15 minutes and then wash.
4. The egg white also serves to cleanse the face. Make a mask with clear and let it act for at least half an hour. It is another of the many benefits that egg white has.
5. The orange shell is another effective option to apply exactly in the affected areas. Blend the shell with a little water so that it remains with the texture of a paste and apply for about 20 minutes.
6. To open the pores and allow the toxins to come out, apply a compress of hot water (not so hot so you do not burn), put it on your face for a while and then rinse with cold water.
7. To eliminate and at the same time prevent more pimples from attacking; Mix a teaspoon of peanut oil with the juice of half a lemon and 1 tablespoon of honey. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse well with warm water.
8. Green tea can be used as a liquid to spray the face as it prevents the growth of these bacteria. Prepare a cup of this tea, let it cool and you can spray it on your face every day or wet a cloth and apply it for a while on the face.
9. Honey with yogurt: 1 tablespoon each, mix and apply a layer on the face, let dry and apply another layer. You can put as many as you want of this mask and to remove it do it with circular movements to remove the dead cells that the mask has managed to extract.
10. To finish our list of the best home remedies for acne, let’s talk about garlic, which has strong antibacterial properties. It is recommended to eat a clove every morning, just swallow it, it is not necessary to chew it. Or if you prefer use the tooth to rub each pimple or mud every day.
EXTRA: The chemical peel
Although the word “chemical” may sound terrifying, there is nothing further from reality. When the chemical solution of the peel is applied to the skin, the upper layers become detached, and as this happens, new softer and acne-free tissue emerges.
There are different types of chemical peels, some of which can be done even at home, such as the glycolic peel, but the most effective against acne is to consult the dermatologist to adjust the peeling depending on the needs of each person.
Recommendations for the use of home remedies for acne
The main cause of acne is not due to hygiene, even in some cases a bad wash or choosing the wrong products can irritate your skin and worsen the state of your face.
When you wash your face too dry causes what may end up producing more sebum. You just need a simple cleaning with the indicated products so you can remove the dead skin and excess fat.
Another thing we would like to recommend is that you have a lot of patience. It is obvious that you want to get a home remedy for acne that works like a charm but you should keep in mind that they will not leave overnight.
Like everything in this life, it takes time.
You will have to implement a routine of cleaning and facial care every day where you can use any of the home remedies for acne that best suits you and keep it for a good period of time.
This routine or habit should be part of your life from now on. You should give the treatment a little time so you can start seeing results and know if it is right for you.