Many people think that essential oils only serve to give flavor to our home, but the truth is that they are very useful in a large number of situations in our daily problems, in sports, to take care of ourselves …
Here we present 18 situations in which Essential oils can be very useful.
A. FOR DAILY PROBLEMS
1. To sleep better: impregnates gauze with 3 drops of orange essential oil and 3 drops of lavender essential oil. Put the gauze near the head of your bed.
2. To get a good night’s sleep when there are respiratory problems: when we have a cold and our nose is congested, falling asleep can be difficult. For this, to the previous remedy, add 3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil.
3. To stay alert at the wheel: when traveling, it is important to stay awake and alert. In this case it will go very well to impregnate a gauze with 3 drops of essential oil of mint and 3 of essential oil of rosemary. Put it near the person who is driving.
4. For those sad days: aromatize our workplace or our home with sage essential oil, with euphoric properties. If we do not have an aroma diffuser, we can use a gauze impregnated with 3 drops of essential oil.
5. To increase the concentration at work: use 3 drops of essential oil of lemon in a diffuser of aromas or a gauze that we will place near where we are working.
6. For those who are studying: add 3 drops of essential oil of essential oil of rosemary and / or thyme to a diffuser of aromas or gauze that we will place nearby. These oils help improve concentration and stimulate memory.
7. For tired feet: you can perform a foot bath by adding warm drops of cypress essential oil to the warm water. Keep feet in water for 10 or 15 minutes.
8. For insect bites: impregnate a cotton ball with a drop of tea tree essential oil and apply it directly (eye: tea tree essential oil is one of the few that can be applied directly to the skin).
B. FOR THE BATHROOM
9. Adding essential oils to bath water can be used to adapt the bathroom to our needs.
10. If we want a relaxing bath, we will add essential oils of lavender, orange and / or sandalwood to the bath.
11. If on the contrary we want a toning bath, we will use essential oils of rosemary, mint and / or sage.
12. To enrich our bath with essential oils we must dilute between 8 and 10 drops of the essential oil (or mixture of them) that we want in 5 ml of sweet almond oil. We will add this mixture to the hot bath water.
C. FOR SKIN CARE
13. Serum enriching for day cream: add directly to the bottle of your day cream 2 drops of essential oil of geranium, 2 of essential oil of carrot, 10 of vegetable oil of rosehip and 10 of vegetable oil of argan.
14. After sun oil: add 40 drops of lavender essential oil to the oil or cream after the shower. Apply this mixture on wet skin and dry gently with a towel. Lavender essential oil will help soothe skin irritated by the sun.
15. For an untimely granite: a droplet of tea tree essential oil on the granite before bedtime. In the morning the inflammation will have gone down.
D. FOR SPORT
16. Both before practicing sports (to facilitate warm-up) and afterwards (to relax and tone up), it may be helpful to apply almond oil to which rosemary, mint and / or eucalyptus essential oils have been added.
To refresh the muscles after sports, you can apply sweet almond oil with a few drops of lavender essential oil.
17. Tea tree essential oil is ideal to prevent fungal infections in gyms, swimming pools and showers. To do this, mix 10 ml of sweet almond oil with 10 drops of tea tree essential oil on the feet. Massage well, insisting between your fingers.
For blisters, a drop of tea tree essential oil can be applied directly on the lesion.
18. To tone and firm up the musculature: apply a mixture of 100 ml of sweet almond oil with 30 drops of rosemary essential oil.
Essential oils should not be used in pregnant women (or infants) or children.
The information contained in this article has an informative, informative. Always consult your specialist.